Our precautions regarding the viral pandemic.
Regulation of customer visits
– shops are now only open according to appointments, thus avoiding extra visits to the premises
"We arrange space use in a staggered manner and at sufficient intervals so that the customer halls do not become congested, safety distances can be maintained and intermediate cleaning is easier to control.
Sanitation, disinfection and protection
– cleaning, disinfection and any other protective measures related to contact surfaces and equipment;
– we have suspended the provision of certain services where the risk of infection may be higher
– we don't shake hands
– please do not come to the reception if you notice any symptoms of the flu or have been in the same condition as a quarantined person or a suspected virus infection. In the same situation, we have ordered our staff to stay at home.
"Our staff has introduced coronavirus flash and we recommend the introduction of coronavirus flashing for our customers as well. Download the corona flash to your phone at www.koronavilkku.fi
Prioritize payment methods
– We recommend payment when booking online so that you can pay online already when booking.
Instructions for arrivals in our salons
– Our staff wears a mask and we require it from visitors (you can get a disposable one from us free of charge if you don't have your own). On arrival, wash your hands and disinfect. Keep your distance from your fellow human beings.
– in the case of a care service, take handpaper with you, which can be considered as a shield in front of your mouth for possible snies. We also wear a mask and invite it to the customer if it can be used. use in the service and if the customer does not have a health barrier to wearing the mask. In addition to the mask, the staff may use a visor, including at your request if you are concerned about exposure or if you are at risk.
– Avoid touching door handles and extra surfaces
– if you have symptoms of colds or have spent time with a person with flu or quarantine, please postpone or cancel your treatment time as a precaution. To do so, please email, call or email 050 577 5795.
Due to the exceptional situation, the cancellation of the treatment period is free of charge at any stage before treatment begins.
Our friendly staff will ensure that the visit to our salon takes place safely and you can focus on what is important.